Sunday, September 18, 2011

RE: The You Tube Below

I listen to the radio a lot because I drive a lot.
So yesterday, I heard about the You Tube below on one talk radio show. They played parts of it. Evidently, it's going viral. I even received a copy of it in my email from my dear sister, who thought it was a hoot.
I totally agree.

What happened, is this couple got their first computer... equipped with web cam.
They had no clue how to use it. So they activated the web cam, without knowing.
And the camera recorded their entire first encounter with their computer... without their knowledge.
The funniest part is really outside the box... the interactions between the two crack me up.
Grampa is quite the lady's man at the end.
Hopefully it is with this hot older couple's consent that whoever posted this on You-Tube has cut it loose.

I think this video is proof positive...
You never know what goes on behind closed doors, unless...
someone leaves a Web Cam on.

No comments:

Post a Comment