Sunday, February 6, 2011

Update on How To Spot A Meth Lab Photos

I have just been told my post on this subject, which is below, is not showing pictures.
Guess cut and pasting doesn't work well on blogs. Or maybe I am just a techno-dork.
So.... because I think everyone must know how to spot a Meth Lab...
here's a link that will take you right there.
Before you go there, this is what the words I received in the email read:

"As a law enforcement officer I have been approached by several people lately wanting to know how to identify a Meth Lab.
Here is a picture of four Labs.  I think it's pretty obvious which one is the Meth Lab.  I hope this helps. 
Let me know if I can be of any further service in this matter."

http://www.dogforum.net/dog-pictures/31673-how-identify-meth-lab.html

No comments:

Post a Comment