Monday, February 21, 2011

Pirates vs. Seattlelites - Update

This is the latest update.
I'm glad the sea I will be crossing today by car ferry is patrolled by the US Coast Guard.
There are also two naval bases, a trident sub bases and other military installations on my tip of this content. So I not only feel safe at sea.... I often feel observed.
You can't even drop a finishing line in the water for more than a couple hours without a drive by visit from a Coast Guard vessels checking licenses, fish hooks, looking around for alcohol or non-compliance.
There's a sense of safety  we have in this country we either whine about, take for granted....
or at moments like these, appreciate.

Back to the story at hand. Here's the link to the latest update:
http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=428431


No comments:

Post a Comment