Monday, January 10, 2011

Local Blogger Posts Arizona Shooter Jared Loughner’s MySpace Rants

10:03 AM January 10th, 2011 by James Pitkin

A Portland blogger has posted what appears to be a collection of deranged MySpace status updates in 2010 from Jared Loughner, the alleged gunman in an Arizona shooting spree Saturday that injured U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.).
The blogger who goes by the name Trey Starrs normally writes insulting pieces about local jail inmates on his website ThePotShot.com. He pulls photos and personal information from inmates’ Facebook and MySpace pages, then uses that material as fodder for offensive humor.
Starrs appears to have scored a minor coup on Saturday by accessing Loughner’s MySpace page before law enforcement shut the page down. Photos and brief excerpts from Loughner’s MySpace page have turned up elsewhere on the web, but our quickie Google search could find no more complete record of Loughner’s MySpace material than the one Starrs posted.
Loughner’s status updates—if Starrs’ material is accurate—reveal a paranoid mind quickly coming unraveled over the past six months. We’re pasting all of Loughner’s status updates from Starrs’ page below. Kudos to Starrs for the quick reflexes in grabbing them.
Jul 11, 2010 – I keep hearing voices in my head!
Aug 18 – I’ll tell you how to kill a pig in my bulletin! Sep 14 – I didn’t hesitate playing Russian roulette with 3 bullets!
Sep 16 – I thought about attempting suicide again…… notice the again…
Sep 27 – Be careful when you go out of body, the government can control the out of body with programming their energy.
Oct 3 – I’m suspended from school for my first freedom! The police is on myspace stalking you! Call them f**king teachers! Cons! The police are wrong.
Nov 14 – Are you single and looking for a rich boyfriend?
Nov 17 – It hurts to have been never sexually active at 22!
Nov 22 – :( The literacy rate is below 10% in Tuscon; you cant write or read!
Nov 24 – The FBI and CIA is watching you for rioting!
Nov 24 – The CIA is on your myspace.
Dec 09 – I know your watching me pigs!
Dec 10 – I’m done with this because the police bugged my myspace.
Dec 12 – I can’t wait for something f**kin huge!
Dec 13 – I don’t feel good: I’m ready to kill a police officer! I can say it.
Dec 14 – Wow! Im glad I didn’t kill myself. I’ll see you on National TV. This is foreshadow… Why doesn’t anyone want to talk to me?
Dec 14 – You’re going to regret not talking to me!(this message was repeated six times on this date)
Dec 20 – OK! I’m f**king dead! Im about to prove to myself something.
Dec 20 – Why are you not texting me for anal sex?
Dec 20 – I can’t stand to look at a f**kin pig without thinking about murdering that f**k!
 Here's a link to PotShot, the original blog this was drawn from. There's further social network info there.http://www.thepotshot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment