Thursday, October 7, 2010

"I'm Not Afraid"

When I tell people what I do for a living, I get asked a lot of questions.
Like "do you hide in bushes and spy on people?"
Or "do you carry a gun?"
Or "Is it dangerous"
And ocassionally, "Are you afraid?"
Admittedly, in the very beginning, many moons again,  I did have a measure of fear to deal with every day.
Now the fear, when it comes, which is seldom, is really more of an alarm clock, adrenalin rush, wakeup call in my head. It just says "pay attention". Beyond that it rallies me to rally others out of their fear.
And when I heard Eminem's song, expletives and all... it spoke to me.
Whether it speaks to you, or offends you, welcome to my blog.
And hip hip hooray for freedom of speech. 
However, if there are kids or people offended by four letter words around, please don't play this in front of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment