Monday, September 20, 2010

Stopping Stalkers

Some of us will go through life having never been stalked.
To those of you free from this behavior, you have no clue how lucky you are. 

Most stalkers have a screw loose, or a screw too tight, or they are just plain screwed up.  They may have delusions, illusions, obsessions... yet does it really matter why?
For whatever reasons,  they pursue with such relentless persistence, it can really be soul and gut- wrenching for the person being stalked to deal with. The more you try to make them go away, the more it turns them on.

I've dealt my my fair share of stalkers on behalf of clients. My job is to make them stop and I/we do. Often with the assistance of restraining orders, police, video cameras, human surveillance...and the threat of their public exposure or criminal and/or civil charges.

I have a link I'd like to share with you. This is one of the best sites on the web for all kinds of information and I find their stalking page so right-on in presenting stalker counter-measures, I decided to add it here, today, this way.

So here it is. A way to fight back. Just enter this powerful portal:
http://www.baddteddy.com/stalkers/stalkers.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment