Saturday, August 27, 2011

Re: Good Life

For those of you who follow this blog, you may have noticed I put up a post and then took it down,  hours later.
Reason why?
It was stupid.
I knew better... felt was sort of borderline before I put it up.
However, after sharing the animated detective piece with my trusted crew, it got thumbs down.
Too long and boring.
I decided to take it down. Which, by the way, is what makes blogs so magical and fluid. You can take things down and put things up anytime you feel like it.
So, I felt... rather than just leave a hole in my little blog's soul until I can get here again...  I'd post a song my daughter shared with me a while ago.
I came to love this song because it bridges the gap, I believe, between cultures and generations.
It speaks to what we all want... for ourselves.... and each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment