Sunday, February 28, 2010

Amy Bishop - An Inside Look at Killer Prof

On of my favorite blogs is "In Cold Blog." This morning I discovered a post written by Caitlin Rother about the professor's  recent murder case, which does a far better job of conveying what might be happening inside Bishop's head than I could.

I am intrigued by this case, especially since I  find people who walk that fine razor's edge between genius and madness are always able to do so for only so long.
The  perspective from which Caitlin views the crime... and the insight she offers on Bishop's motives/excuses puts the whole case in a different perspective for me.

Here's a link to Caitlin's excellent blog post. I hope you find it as fascinating and insightful as I do.

Go To "Amy Bishop - Madness or Murder" by Caitlin Rother.
http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2010/02/amy-bishop-madness-or-genius.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FaFdQ+%28In+Cold+Blog%29

No comments:

Post a Comment