Friday, February 12, 2010

Why You Shouldn't Brake Into A Pothole

I  drive hundreds of miles most days traveling from people to scenes to collision yards.
Breaking down somewhere remote is not a good thing.
You know this as well as I.
For many people, especially we P.I.'s, who are essentially road warriors, the car is an extension of our bodies.
So when we hit a pothole in life, or on the highway, it's important that pothole not bring us down.
I found this article  re  that very subject on AOLtoday both surprising and informative today.
I thought I'd share it with whoever finds their way here.

One additional safe driving tip?
Try not to drive in front of  a semi  when you can.
Especially a fast moving semi on the freeway.
80% (and that's a low estimate) have faulty brakes.

http://autos.aol.com/article/pothole-tips?ncid=AOLCOMMautogenlfpge0006

No comments:

Post a Comment