Monday, March 1, 2010

The Price Of An Affair

Is committing adultery a crime?
In some states it is.
In others it's not. Depends on where you live.
It all states, adultery sucks.

So if your honey dips him or herself in the murky waters of deception, the potential hazards are  limitless. The ex or ex's new lover may fall prey to an undertow, riptide or or insanely jealous shark from any ocean.

Today is a busy one for this P.I.
I've got domestic cases thrown into my usual personal injury mix.
So I am linking you to another blog about this domestic case by a reporter/writer I admire. Diane Dimond. The article is called "Committing Adultery? You Could Go to Jail" and it was just posted today.

Normally, I don't take on domestic case unless  financial fraud is involved.
I can't stop one person  from cheating on other, or even hope to change that.

I can.... however... with the help of a good lawyer, accountant, our justice system... hopefully catch and  stop one partner from depleting the bank account of the other.
Usually and sadly though,  by the time the deed is discovered, much damage is  already done.
And spent money is very hard to recover, even in a civil judgment.

Please check out this story whether or not you're in a relationship...
or thinking of checking into one you don't belong in.
Remember words are cheap, justice is not.

Link to Diane Dimond's Article
http://dianedimond.net/committing-adultery-you-could-go-to-jail/

No comments:

Post a Comment