Friday, March 5, 2010

Iconic Killers

Friday usually isn't such a busy day. Today,  I was hoping to write a semi-brilliant blog and release some of the things in my head that are better off on paper than in the mind.
As a P.I. I find writing about those darker things of a public record nature...therapeutic. Unfortunately, today is not one of those writing days.
I have a long way to go on this day's rounds ---  an estimated 210 miles to cover.

Every day I head out on my investigations,  it's  not always just the cases that always hold the stories, it's the stops in-between.
I could sit in a coffee shop between cases, check my email, catch a cup of java and an amazing story could unfold which I know I must blog about later. Then off I go to my next rounds. And another story presents itself.

So today I will do this...link to you one of my favorite reads by Jeffrey Cohen. It's an article about his favorite reads in one of my favorite reads. And if you can repeat that last line three times in a row without messing up, you win.

It's called "We Love A Good Killer: Our Iconic Murderers"
Just click right here.
http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2010/03/we-love-good-killer-our-iconic.html

1 comment: