Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Facebook No-No's

I am on the run, though I caught this story on AOL and thought I'd share the link here while I can.

As I cruise through Facebook notes and profile, I get more than bit bit concerned when I see people posting their personal phone numbers, and extremely private information that gives too much away. What especially concerns me are walls of hundreds of pictures on people's pages -- young folks do that more than old. I'd take down every picture you wouldn't want to see on the front page of the newspaper.

Just know you lose your control over those pictures if a bad guy gets them. Or a Human Resources Department or potential employer finds them.

If someone wants to get to you, they will.
However, there are ways to keep yourself safer. This link helps.

What Not To Say on Facebook And Twitter- .

The title of this post also takes you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment