Friday, June 4, 2010

"Natalee Holloway's Mom Prays for 'Swift Justice' in van der Sloot Case"

I know everyone is innocent until proven guilty, however, the link to today's news at the end of this post reaffirms my faith in justice.
Albeit, a justice that often takes way too long to be served up.
In this case, I am absolutely convinced Joran van der Sloot killed Natalee Holloway.
I don't know that he will ever fess up to it though.
Some people actually believe their own lies.
They say the lie so often and so well... the lie becomes the liar's truth.
Joran van der Sloot is one of those guys.
He knows exactly what he's doing and saying.
I agree with Natalee Holloway's's mom, justice is best served swift.
I don't think she'll get that though.
Because he is now in Peru and I think the last think he'll offer up is answers or justice in Natalee's case.
Natalee Holloway's Mom Prays for 'Swift Justice' in van der Sloot Case

No comments:

Post a Comment