Monday, November 30, 2009

Link to Group Supporting Fallen Officers

This comes from a group on Facebook I invite you to join. Lakewood is just south of Seattle. As an Private Investigator I have worked with two of these officers.
I stop at coffee shots along my routes, as the police do. I see groups of police at tables sipping their coffee before they start their day. Or taking breaks with friends.
Nine children are now without parents.

"At 8:15 in the morning today, a man walked into cafe forza armed with a handgun. Inside the coffee shop were four police officers (Lakewood Police) on their laptops getting ready for a shift. The armed subject proceeded in and shot all four officers at point blank range, killing them. The suspect then fled on foot, and the manhunt is on."

From what I understand, the shooter was granted clemency by Governor Mike Huckabee and relocated to Washington State. That would be the second lunatic we know of Huckabee granted clemency to.

Just click on the title of this blog post to get to the group and join.

No comments:

Post a Comment