Sunday, November 1, 2009

Favorite True Crime Book Reviewer Is Back!

Yvette Kelly, who writes an amazing true crime book review blog I am shamelessly addicted to, was the victim of a crime and it's taken some time for her re-emerge. Check out her account and follow her blog. It's one thing to write about it others' stories, to investigate them. It's another thing to live through them. Here's her first hand account.

I'll be back later this eve with my own blog post about a guy I saw Friday night with a story to tell that surprised even this seasoned investigator. Need to write up a few cases first. So please check back.
Meantime I'm glad Yvette is back.
At least she thinks she is.
Recovery from crime takes a huge amount of time. And then, I wonder, do we ever really recover? Link below or on title to this post.
True Crime Book Reviews: I think I am back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment