Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lakewood Officers Shooting - Follow-Up

This is my busy season. Or or else, things are just getting a whole lot worse out there than they've been before. I don't know what it is. I am conflicted, because I am happy to have so many cases and be out there helping people. However, the fact that I am so busy, that the justice system is so busy,... it reflects on the sad state our society.

That said, I am determined to post daily here, regardless of my schedule. And the only way to do that, is to leave the longer posts, the stories, for when I have a few extra hours to spare.

So....here's a follow-up of the police shooting Seattle and the world and have been entrenched in. Five police officers killed within one month.
Today's post links you to "In Cold Blog" and a post about the Lakewood shooter... and the zombies who protected him... while the whole state mourned and one brave, brilliant police officer took him down. Just click on the title of this post to get to that link.

No comments:

Post a Comment