Monday, September 7, 2009

Stalked American Idol Star Hires P.I.

This is a brief cyber drive by a because I have a Labor Day case calling and need to get to it.
Meantime, I found this article interesting from one of my favorite cyber pubs, The Carolina Investigator.
So I'd figure I'd connect it to you in case you are surfing the net today.

Not sure how to add  an article like this beyond including them in the headline.
So I'll also insert it here, in the text and see if that works.

http://carolinainvestigator.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/pi-needed-for-american-idol-stalker/

Otherwise go to the title of this blog. It'll take you there.

Also be sure to note the links to record sources on  the Carolina Investigator page.
They have great info providers to bookmark.
Meantime, I'll be back blogging later tonight, provided I don't get squished by a semi on the road today. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Susan, thank you for commenting on The Carolina Investigator. This has made me curious. What is the best course of action to take when a client believes a stalker may be following them?
    T Lane NCPI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really depends on what the stalker is doing. In all cases, i would first alert the police. Hopefully, they'll help. Usually they can't until a crime has been committed. If the stalker is a kid, I'd alert/involve the parents. And if the stalker is a weenie, I might bring two brutes to the front door with me and have a discussion with him. Each scenario requires a unique tactic. Stalking the stalker is one of my favorite techniques.

    ReplyDelete