Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Great 100% Free Public Records Database

I am leaving shortly on my rounds which take me across two bodies of water... the Puget Sound and Lake Washington. Writing a blog story, a real post, takes time I don't have at the moment. So today,  I thought I would provide you  helpful information  you can play with while I'm on the road.

The site I am linking you to is on this blog... it's  top of the list to your left, under "My Favorite Links. If you are  doing a locate, background, anything, this is the place to start. It's free, its comprehensive. The only caveat is to be careful to avoid the paid searches which are cleverly hidden in there.

A lot of PI's use this database for information and then bill their clients for it. You can use it all for yourself. Databases take time to learn and master. Be patient with yourself and you will indeed learn how to do your own searches on this site.

Just click on the link below or the header of this post to get there.

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment